– molecules of the active substance INDONAL are directly bound to redundant type of oestrogen molecules, toxins (harmful substances) and oncoproteins that support tumour cell proliferation in the body. These are gradually released from the body.
– INDONAL molecules also penetrate tumour cells that often contain the HPV virus and it prevents them from multiplying. Healthy hormone levels are increased and a healthy balance and metabolism are stimulated.
– Indonal thus helps particularly in tissues that are oestrogen-dependent, i.e. breasts, uterus, and ovaries in women and prostate and testicles in men. An improvement was also detected in laryngeal tumours.
– if you are not satisfied with Indonal, i.e. you did not notice any change in your condition, you can return unused blisters purchased over the internet and we will refund the proportional amount of the purchase price.
– in thyroid diseases (the use of Indonal could be counter-productive).
– during pregnancy and breast-feeding (the levels of other hormones that are required for proper growth of the foetus/child are increased during this period so it is not appropriate to use Indonal as it would affect these levels).